If you’re new to the My Life Nurse website, you may be wondering what it is about and what’s offered.
How My Life Nurse Can Help You
My goal is to provide you with solutions to grow your faith and efficiently take care of yourself and family.
What You’ll Find at My Life Nurse
- Save Time & Money – Tips and strategies to save time & money while coordinating and receiving healthcare services. My first suggestion is finding a primary care provider.
- Self-care As Worship – Scripture insights and encouragement to honor and worship the LORD which can motivate you to superior self-care.
- Manage Disease – Symptom-specific self-care tips, guidelines, and resources to help you stick to your healthcare provider’s treatment plan.
- Maintain Wellness – Nursing insights, resources, and links to scientific research about wellness advice and trends.
- Caregiver Support – Recommendations and encouragement about providing short & long-term caregiving, coordinating care for others, and finding best-fit extended care facilities.
I’ve found that there are many people who are very busy taking care of their family or loved-ones and are struggling to find the time, or motivation to also take good care of themselves and serve the LORD.
I am passionate about being at my best level of wellness for my service for the Lord, and I strive to help my readers do the same.
Get comfortable, look around and take care of yourself! My hope is that you can feel at your highest while joyfully living out your God-given purpose.
P. S. Be sure to sign up for my FREE mini-course “How to Start Eating Healthy in 5 Easy & Peaceful Days”