Hello! I’m so glad you stopped by! If you’re new to the My Life Nurse website, you may be wondering what it is about and what’s offered.
How My Life Nurse Can Help You
I want to help you grow in your faith and give solutions to take care of yourself and family.
What You’ll Find at My Life Nurse
- How to Save Time & Money – Tips and strategies to save time & money while coordinating and receiving healthcare services. My first suggestion is finding a primary care provider.
- Treat Your Body As a Holy Temple – Scripture insights and encouragement to help you take care of yourself in a way that honors the LORD – a HUGE motivator for better self-care.
- How to Manage Disease – Symptom-specific self-care tips, easy to follow guidelines and resources to help you stick to your healthcare provider’s treatment plan.
- How to Maintain Wellness – Easy-to-do strategies to help you eat healthier, nursing insights and links to quick & easy wellness advice and trends.
- Caregiver Support – Recommendations and encouragement about providing short & long-term caregiving, coordinating care for others, and finding best-fit extended care facilities.
Why I Do This
I meet people every day who tell me they struggle with finding the motivation to take good care of themselves because they are super busy taking care of their family’s needs.
They tell me how they love caring for their loved-ones. Yet they worry about what their health will be like in the future.
And after talking a bit longer, they tell me they also feel some responsibility, or maybe a calling. A calling to start taking better care of themselves because they want to do more to serve the LORD. But, they have no idea how to start.
I can help you start. I am passionate about taking care of my family and taking good care of myself so that I can serve the LORD, and I strive to help my readers do the same.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13 NIV)
Get comfortable, look around and take care of yourself!