Ever have that feeling?
[thrive_link color=’dark’ link=’https://calendly.com/mylifenurse’ target=’_self’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]Schedule a Free 10-Min Coaching Call[/thrive_link]
You know, the one that occurs after you decide to change something for the positive?
Like maybe you think, “Ok, I gotta eat better now!”
“No. More. Excuses.”
First, you get pumped, right?
You think, “I’ve totally got this!”
Then, you start on your journey.
And the very first obstacle is…mountain-sized!
Seriously!? How do you make a healthy choice with these options?
Every ounce of motivation disappears out of mental exhaustion.
You no longer have the ambition,
or the energy
to keep moving forward to make that needed change!
Yep, that’s the feeling. Empty and frustrated, with no idea what to do next.
Change is difficult and takes time. Starting a new habit (or breaking an old one) takes about an average of 66 days.
Why do it alone? Let me help!
[thrive_link color=’dark’ link=’https://calendly.com/mylifenurse’ target=’_self’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]Schedule a FREE 10-min Call[/thrive_link]
My Life Nurse can help you meet your goals!
Maybe, you want to:
-Eat better because you are managing high blood pressure, cholesterol or blood sugars
-Make healthier meals for you & your on-the-go family
–Choose healthier options when you are at restaurants
-Set up an exercise plan (you know, one that you can do)
-And lose weight too
But…you’re not sure about personal coaching quite yet.
Personal coaching is right if you:
- Want a healthier lifestyle for you and your family
- Need a self-care plan, a step-by-step method to use at home or work to keep you on track
- Would like help setting up your eating or exercise plan
And personal coaching is also right if:
- You have a little trouble with self-motivation or goal setting. You have the ‘want-to’ but lack the ‘know-how.’
- All of the available options result in ‘complete overwhelm.‘ You just want a few, simple, easy-to-follow guidelines!
- You prefer discretion over large group settings
My Life Nurse personal coaching is not right if you want:
- A long-term commitment. Rather, most of my coaching assignments are just 2-4 sessions.
- An ongoing sales scheme. No vitamin or supplement purchases will be required.
- Fluff talk. You will receive an executable plan to overcome your barrier.
So, how does a personal coaching session work?
First, complete the form below for a FREE 10-minute coaching session. I want to visit with you to fully understand your need AND make sure you have exhausted all potential health coverage options before we explore which package is right for you.
You send me your completed questionnaire and your preferred platform to chat on (Cell phone, Skype or Facebook video). I will call you for your coaching session, and we will work together to address your needs.
Complete the form below, then click the button to schedule your FREE 10-minute coaching session with Lisa!