Get Access to All of the FREE Resources in One Convenient Location!
I’ve put readers’ favorite printables together in one easy to access library, and made them available to all subscribers with one exclusive password.
Here you’ll find a variety of printable and downloadable resources. Topics include:
- Self-care tips & strategies to start taking better care of yourself
- Motivation to do your self-care
- Condition-specific self-care skills (like high blood pressure or anxiety)
- How to save time and money related to self-care and healthcare related services
- Cope with the stress of parenting, and nurturing marriage and intimacy
- Prevent or overcome caregiver or ministry burnout
- Inspiration to strengthen your prayer life
- Deepen your trust and obey God so you can use your gifts, live out your calling, and fulfill your purpose
All free files found inside are for personal use only.
Please click the link below to gain access, and use the password found at the bottom of your weekly newsletter.
Need the Password?
Don’t have the password yet? No problem! You can access the library by subscribing to the My Life Nurse Newsletter below.
You’ll not only get immediate access to all the freebies, but you will also receive exciting news, the latest posts, tips and strategies to help you grow your faith while taking care of yourself and family, special promotions, and self-care, caregiving, and healthcare related how-to’s. The My Life Nurse Newsletter contains nursing advice not seen anywhere on the blog!